At Evolve Business Consulting we recognize that Customer Service is a lost art.
In fact, the statistics demonstrate that we need to do something to change that, and we that need to do it now.
- 45% of customers can’t remember having a recent successful customer experience.
- 76% of consumers say they view customer service as the true test of how much a company values them.
- 62% of global consumers have stopped doing business with a brand or organization due to a poor customer service experience.
- An estimated $62 billion is lost by U.S. companies alone each year due to poor customer service.
- The #1 reason customers say they switch away from products and services? Feeling unappreciated.
- 33% of Americans say that they consider switching to another company after just a single incident of poor customer service.
That is why we developed the S.T.A.R. Initiative (“Someone To Award & Recognize”). The S.T.A.R. Initiative was designed to identify the individuals and businesses that value the customer experience. It recognizes those that refuse to be ordinary and that go above and beyond by adding that little bit extra to be extraordinary.
These individuals consistently deliver positive experiences and build long-lasting relationships with their customers and their clients. They continuously strive to deliver their company’s and customers’ expectations by being devoted, dedicated, and enthusiastic. They focus on the overall experience, not just the service.
We know and understand that by recognizing these individuals for exhibiting these traits that cultivates a chain reaction to others in the service industry. That is why we want you to know when you encounter one of our S.T.A.R.’s. Our exclusive “I am a S.T.A.R.” bracelets helps you identify who has been recognized. Our team is always out evaluating customer service and experience so that we can continue to create a S.T.A.R. community. We hope to one day see a sea of blue bands in every retail store, restaurant, physician’s office, hotel, and an array of myriad other businesses.
Do you know someone, or somewhere, that delivers S.T.A.R. experiences? We would love to hear from you so that we can have our team go and experience it and award them with a S.TA.R. bracelet. Let us know at email@example.com